1,703 Apartments for rent in Edgewood, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edgewood (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edgewood (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edgewood (3)
- Edgewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Edgewood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Edgewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pacific Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lakeland South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Sumner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Puyallup Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Fife Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Federal Way Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Lakeland North Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Edgewood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Edgewood?
The beloved symbol of Edgewood, the Nyholm Windmill, was once located in another part of town. In the '70s, it was moved with a lot of help from volunteers and local firemen to its current location on Meridian Ave., a former farm.
Situated about 20 miles south of Seattle, Edgewood, WA, is one of those pristine, open-space cities that's got just about everything going for it. You know the kind: big backyards, fresh air, plenty of outdoorsy spirit, and close proximity to the best things in life. Life is certainly better here. You can enjoy trips to the city (or Canada, if you're feeling adventurous) where you can enjoy fine dining, high-end shopping, and, obviously, the world's best coffee. But you can also chill in your hometown, soaking up the sunshine (there's more of it here than in Seattle) and splashing in the Puyallup River. Known as North Hill to the locals, the Edgewood and Milton area is friendly and welcoming with charming older homes and numerous community events. Make sure you pack an umbrella for the rainy season, and get on over here stat. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Edgewood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Edgewood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Edgewood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.