1,536 Accessible Apartments for rent in Federal Way, WA
- Federal Way Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Federal Way Apartments with Garages (14)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Federal Way Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Federal Way Apartments with Parking (21)
- Federal Way Apartments with Pools (14)
- Federal Way Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Federal Way Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Federal Way Furnished Apartments (1)
- Federal Way Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Milton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fife Accessible Apartments (3)
- Des Moines Accessible Apartments (3)
- Edgewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Auburn Accessible Apartments (6)
- Sumner Accessible Apartments (2)
- Puyallup Accessible Apartments (8)
- Tacoma Accessible Apartments (31)
- SeaTac Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kent Accessible Apartments (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Federal Way?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Federal Way?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Federal Way?
Greetings, future Federal Way renters, and welcome to the virtual nerve center for your apartment hunting endeavors! One of the most scenic communities in western Washington, Federal Way is a popular living locale for a wide range of Seattle-Tacoma area residents. But before we scour the land for the perfect apartment for you, let’s take a few moments to examine what life’s really like in Federal Way.See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Federal Way with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Federal Way. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.