1,139 Apartments for rent in Federal Way, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Federal Way Accessible Apartments (9)
- Federal Way Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Federal Way Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Federal Way Apartments with Parking (31)
- Federal Way Apartments with Pools (20)
- Federal Way Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Federal Way Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Federal Way Furnished Apartments (2)
- Federal Way Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lakeland South Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lakeland North Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fife Apartments with Garages (2)
- Des Moines Apartments with Garages (5)
- Edgewood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pacific Apartments with Garages (1)
- Browns Point Apartments with Garages (3)
- Auburn Apartments with Garages (25)
- Normandy Park Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Federal Way?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Federal Way?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Federal Way?
Greetings, future Federal Way renters, and welcome to the virtual nerve center for your apartment hunting endeavors! One of the most scenic communities in western Washington, Federal Way is a popular living locale for a wide range of Seattle-Tacoma area residents. But before we scour the land for the perfect apartment for you, let’s take a few moments to examine what life’s really like in Federal Way.See more
Federal Way apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.