1,148 Apartments for rent in Bothell, WA with Parking
- Bothell Accessible Apartments (7)
- Bothell Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Bothell Apartments with Garages (11)
- Bothell Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bothell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Bothell Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bothell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Bothell Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Bothell Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bothell Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Bothell East Apartments with Parking (5)
- Kenmore Apartments with Parking (9)
- Bothell West Apartments with Parking (4)
- Woodinville Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Parking (8)
- Kirkland Apartments with Parking (61)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Parking (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Bothell?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Bothell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bothell?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Bothell apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.