1,791 Short-term Apartments for rent in Bothell, WA
- Bothell Accessible Apartments (7)
- Bothell Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Bothell Apartments with Garages (11)
- Bothell Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bothell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Bothell Apartments with Parking (16)
- Bothell Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bothell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Bothell Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Bothell Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bothell Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Bothell East Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kenmore Short-term Apartments (3)
- Woodinville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Short-term Apartments (12)
- Mill Creek Short-term Apartments (1)
- Mountlake Terrace Short-term Apartments (5)
- North Lynnwood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Lake Stickney Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lynnwood Short-term Apartments (11)
- Redmond Short-term Apartments (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Bothell?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Bothell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bothell?
Finding a short-term apartment in Bothell takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.