3 Bed 2.5 Bath Monte Vista Home in Snohomish - FEATURES
This home is show ready and rent ready NOW.
You can schedule a showing here: https://secure.rently.com/properties/4191482?source=marketing
Do not schedule a showing any other way.
We do not advertise on Craig's List, if you found our ad on Craig's List, it is a scam.
Only apply to rent this home at Real Estate Gladiators dot com.
Accurate information is always available online at Real Estate Gladiators dot com.
Please enjoy this room-by-room tour: https://portfolio.zinspector.com/tour/5yVEoB0WbL6DjJ6QgwvrGzgd24ZmeKAk
Please enjoy this video tour: https://vid.us/7c0hi9
Outstanding Monte Vista home with mountain views!!! 2,281sf, 3 bed w/office, formal living room & dining room, stunning chef's kitchen w/custom cabs, slab granite, Wolf range, stainless appliances, a butler pantry w/a 180 bottle temp-controlled wine closet. Other features include coffered ceilings, beautiful hardwood & tile floors, wainscoting, crown molding, custom lighting, built-in speakers, upgraded bathrooms, plus A/C. Outside is the deck, custom lights and sprinkler system.
MOVE IN COSTS
- First month's rent (If mid-month move in, we will prorate month number 2)
- Resident Benefits Program (RBP) $25.00
- Application fee ($40 per person over 18, every person over 18 needs to apply)
- Security deposit equal to one month of rent
- Pet deposit (if applicable)
- PetScreening.com Profile (cost is free for no pets or support animals, $20 per pet)
A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile. This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability.
Please get started by selecting a profile category on our landing page: https://realestategladiators.petscreening.com/
- Pet rent (if applicable)
- Landlord Liability Insurance required $12.50 (or use your own provider)
- Resident Benefits Program (RBP) $25.00
All Real Estate Gladiators residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), utility concierge service making utility connection a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
WHEN WILL WE BEGIN PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION?
- After prospect tenant has viewed the property or has a proxy to view the property on their behalf.
- Government issued picture ID for all adults submitted with the application.
- Fully completed application, without material omissions, for every occupant over 18.
- Income verification submitted with the application.
- PetScreening profile completed for every applicant over 18 who applied. https://realestategladiators.petscreening.com/
RENTAL CRITERIA AND APPLICATION DISCLOSURE
The following information will be accessed as part of the screening of any applications for tenancy....
- All information on your application.
- Your rental history via any identifiable prior Landlords.
- Credit reports via a third-party Consumer Reporting Agency.
- Public records regarding criminal conviction history or registration as a sex offender.
- Personal references.
- Verification of employment and/or income (or rental subsidy) amounts.
- Public records regarding civil court records.
- Any other information provided by the applicant (such as anticipated length of tenancy, tenancy commencement date, etc.).
- Any offers or proposals you may choose to make to us (additional rent or deposit funds, extended lease term, guarantors or co-signers, etc.).
- General rule is that income from the applicants intending to sign the lease must (collectively) equal or exceed 3 times the rent.
- Proof of adequate income (or reserves) to verify ability to pay rent on time throughout the lease term (select one or more):
• Verification of employment and salary/wages.
• Recent paystubs from verifiable employer.
• Tax return copies for self-employed applicants.
• Proof of regular investment earnings, social security or other form of governmental rental supplement.
• Any additional sources of income that applicant wishes to disclose (i.e. child or spousal support, trust income, financial reserves, etc…).
• Any rental subsidies which you wish us to consider. NOTE: Exceptions to minimum income requirements are applicable for Section 8/subsidized applicants as provided in SMC 14.08.040(F).
- Favorable credit history free of negative credit issues which may indicate that the applicant has a pattern of failure to timely pay financial obligations.
- For applicants with prior rental history, favorable references must be received from minimum of last two landlords.
- For applicants without prior rental history, adequate personal references for equivalent to two favorable past landlord references.
-Applicant agrees to obtain insurance protecting the premises from loss or damage caused by Resident(s)/Guest(s) negligence. A minimum of $100,000 of liability coverage needs to be obtained by the provider of your choice. Alternatively, you can use our provider at cost of $12.50 per month and the charge will appear on your lease with your rent charge. All monies received are applied to fees first then rent.
- Applicants who do not meet our minimum criteria based upon income and/or credit requirements may propose a Guarantor.
No Cats Allowed