1,185 Cheap Apartments for rent in Bothell, WA
- Bothell Accessible Apartments (7)
- Bothell Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Bothell Apartments with Garages (13)
- Bothell Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bothell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Bothell Apartments with Parking (18)
- Bothell Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bothell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Bothell Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Bothell Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bothell Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Woodinville Cheap Apartments (4)
- Kirkland Cheap Apartments (21)
- Martha Lake Cheap Apartments (1)
- Mill Creek Cheap Apartments (2)
- Mountlake Terrace Cheap Apartments (7)
- North Lynnwood Cheap Apartments (5)
- Lynnwood Cheap Apartments (1)
- Redmond Cheap Apartments (44)
- Shoreline Cheap Apartments (11)
- Edmonds Cheap Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Bothell?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Bothell?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Bothell?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Bothell?
Finding cheap apartments in Bothell takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Bothell by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Bothell in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Bothell.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Bothell. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Bothell.