216 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Bothell, WA
- Bothell Accessible Apartments (9)
- Bothell Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Bothell Apartments with Garages (19)
- Bothell Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Bothell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Bothell Apartments with Parking (24)
- Bothell Apartments with Pools (13)
- Bothell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Bothell Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Bothell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bothell (16)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bothell (16)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bothell (12)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Bothell (3)
- Bothell East Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kenmore Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bothell West Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Woodinville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Inglewood-Finn Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mill Creek East Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Kirkland Pet Friendly Apartments (64)
- Martha Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lake Forest Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mill Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Bothell?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Bothell?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Bothell?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Bothell should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Bothell may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Bothell. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.