78 Condos for rent in Bellevue, WA
- Bellevue Accessible Apartments (19)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Bellevue Apartments with Garages (57)
- Bellevue Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Bellevue Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Bellevue Apartments with Parking (75)
- Bellevue Apartments with Pools (25)
- Bellevue Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Bellevue Dog Friendly Apartments (75)
- Bellevue Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bellevue Luxury Apartments (83)
- Bellevue Pet Friendly Apartments (79)
Nestled in the suburban nirvana of Washington Lake's east banks. Bellevue is a shining example of comfortable suburban living on clean streets for all to enjoy.
Having trouble with Craigslist Bellevue? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Bellevue is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Bellevue may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Bellevue that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.