266 Apartments for rent in Williamsburg, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Williamsburg Accessible Apartments (5)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Parking (10)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Pools (7)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Williamsburg Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Williamsburg Luxury Apartments (9)
- Williamsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Yorktown Apartments with Garages (1)
- Newport News Apartments with Garages (28)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hampton Apartments with Garages (21)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Garages (16)
- Prince George Apartments with Garages (1)
- Suffolk Apartments with Garages (6)
- Norfolk Apartments with Garages (63)
- Hopewell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sandston Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Williamsburg?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Williamsburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Williamsburg?
Vibrant, historical Williamsburg served as the political and cultural center of the budding American colonies during the infancy of the United States.
Urbanites and those who want a more remote living situation can both find something to love in the many Williamsburg neighborhoods that match elegance and convenience while providing a unique Virginia flavor. Steeped in history yet vibrant with 21st-century life, Williamsburg is a truly unique place to live. Enjoy delectable restaurants, rich nightlife, historical destinations, and top-notch spa locations. Live and work in a slice of history while enjoying cutting-edge amenities and plenty of tourist watching. See more
Williamsburg apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.