658 Apartments for rent in Lorton, VA with Balconies
- Lorton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lorton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lorton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lorton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lorton Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lorton Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lorton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Lorton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lorton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lorton Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Newington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Occoquan Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Marumsco Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West Springfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Franconia Apartments with Balconies (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lorton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lorton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lorton?
"Pretty little thing, sometimes you gotta look up and let the world see all the beauty that you're made of. 'Cause the way you hang your head, nobody can tell you're my Virginia bluebell, my Virginia bluebell." (-- Miranda Lambert, "Virginia Bluebell")
Joseph Plaskett settled in this area in 1875 and named it after the original Lorton, England. This is actually a little odd, considering that the English Lorton was located in the lakes district and the American version is located in a place with less than 0.1 square miles of water. But anyway, Plaskett opened a general store in what he called Lorton Valley, and soon a post office, and the rest is history. Modern Lorton's 18,000 residents find themselves near a state wildlife reserve that is home to many animals, including several families of bald eagles. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lorton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.