121 Apartments in Hampton
- Hampton Accessible Apartments (9)
- Hampton Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Hampton Apartments with Garages (14)
- Hampton Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Hampton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Hampton Apartments with Parking (39)
- Hampton Apartments with Pools (16)
- Hampton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Hampton Furnished Apartments (7)
- Hampton Luxury Apartments (69)
- Hampton Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Newport News Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Norfolk Dog Friendly Apartments (120)
- Portsmouth Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Yorktown Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Chesapeake Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Williamsburg Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Suffolk Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Virginia Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (116)
- Hopewell Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
In Southeast Virginia, hugging the Chesapeake Bay, lies the city of Hampton. Featuring miles of waterfront areas and beaches, this city is home to some truly great American history.
This Virginia gem we speak of is called Hampton.
With its population rapidly growing, Hampton is quickly becoming a hot spot. No matter what you fancy, Hampton has something in store for you. See more
Finding an apartment in Hampton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.