1,796 Apartments for rent in Centreville, VA with Hardwood Floors
- Centreville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Centreville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Centreville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Centreville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Centreville Apartments with Parking (11)
- Centreville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Centreville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Centreville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Centreville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Chantilly Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Manassas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Buckhall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- McNair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fairfax Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Arcola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Centreville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Centreville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Centreville?
What do you call a centrally located community founded just after the American Revolution? Why, Centreville of course. Centreville was indeed named for its central location on a Virginia turnpike road.
Located in the center of Fairfax County, an upscale suburb of Washington, D.C., Centreville, Virginia, covers 12 square miles with just over 71,000 residents. The town is about 20 miles and as much as 45 minutes at rush hour from Washington itself. This is a primarily suburban community surrounded by lush green land. To this day, Centreville is still the hub of major roads, and contains shops, restaurants, and parks enough to make residents feel they are truly in the center of things.
Having trouble with Craigslist Centreville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Centreville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.