1,620 Apartments for rent in Taylorsville, UT with Hardwood Floors
- Taylorsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Taylorsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Taylorsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Kearns Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Murray Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- West Valley City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- West Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- South Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (65)
- Millcreek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Holladay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Taylorsville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Taylorsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Taylorsville?
Its nicknamed "Utahs Centennial City" because it officially became a city 100 years after Utah became a state!
Taylorsville is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah with a population of around 58,657. Its made up of a few historic communities in the Salt Lake Valley, and it didnt actually become a city until 1996, 100 years after Utah became a state! Because of a dried up fault line running under the city and the salt from breaking down rock deposits all over, the soil is alkaline, meaning that its not possible to farm or work the land in any way. If you can't farm, what is one to do in Taylorsville? It has a super interesting history, dating back to the Mormon pioneer settlers in 1848 and rumors of Spanish missionaries visiting the area as early at the 1600s! It played a large role during World War II as a shelter and base to soldiers and civilians and then in the 80s a Wal-mart was built, ushering the town properly into the 20th century. Now its a quiet town filled with mountain trails and beautiful scenic views--let the country roads take you home to Taylorsville. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Taylorsville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.