1,208 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Taylorsville, UT
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Taylorsville (4)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Taylorsville (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Taylorsville (4)
- Taylorsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Taylorsville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Taylorsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Murray 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- West Valley City 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- South Salt Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Midvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- West Jordan 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- South Jordan 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Salt Lake City 1 Bedroom Apartments (98)
- Millcreek 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Holladay 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sandy 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Taylorsville?
Its nicknamed "Utahs Centennial City" because it officially became a city 100 years after Utah became a state!
Taylorsville is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah with a population of around 58,657. Its made up of a few historic communities in the Salt Lake Valley, and it didnt actually become a city until 1996, 100 years after Utah became a state! Because of a dried up fault line running under the city and the salt from breaking down rock deposits all over, the soil is alkaline, meaning that its not possible to farm or work the land in any way. If you can't farm, what is one to do in Taylorsville? It has a super interesting history, dating back to the Mormon pioneer settlers in 1848 and rumors of Spanish missionaries visiting the area as early at the 1600s! It played a large role during World War II as a shelter and base to soldiers and civilians and then in the 80s a Wal-mart was built, ushering the town properly into the 20th century. Now its a quiet town filled with mountain trails and beautiful scenic views--let the country roads take you home to Taylorsville. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Taylorsville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Taylorsville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.