989 Apartments for rent in South Jordan, UT with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (4)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (19)
- South Jordan Apartments with Gyms (16)
- South Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- South Jordan Apartments with Parking (22)
- South Jordan Apartments with Pools (19)
- South Jordan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- South Jordan Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- South Jordan Furnished Apartments (3)
- South Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Riverton Apartments with Garages (15)
- West Jordan Apartments with Garages (19)
- Herriman Apartments with Garages (22)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Garages (9)
- Kearns Apartments with Garages (2)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Sandy Apartments with Garages (21)
- Murray Apartments with Garages (9)
- Draper Apartments with Garages (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in South Jordan?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in South Jordan?
How can I find a cheap apartment in South Jordan?
South Jordan apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.