843 Cheap Apartments for rent in South Jordan, UT
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (5)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (18)
- South Jordan Apartments with Garages (25)
- South Jordan Apartments with Gyms (18)
- South Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- South Jordan Apartments with Parking (27)
- South Jordan Apartments with Pools (19)
- South Jordan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- South Jordan Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- South Jordan Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- West Jordan Cheap Apartments (12)
- Midvale Cheap Apartments (4)
- Taylorsville Cheap Apartments (1)
- Sandy Cheap Apartments (3)
- Murray Cheap Apartments (3)
- West Valley City Cheap Apartments (1)
- Millcreek Cheap Apartments (1)
- Salt Lake City Cheap Apartments (17)
- Bountiful Cheap Apartments (1)
- Orem Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in South Jordan?
Finding cheap apartments in South Jordan takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in South Jordan by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in South Jordan in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of South Jordan.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in South Jordan. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in South Jordan.