1,387 Short-term Apartments for rent in South Jordan, UT
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (5)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (20)
- South Jordan Apartments with Garages (27)
- South Jordan Apartments with Gyms (18)
- South Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- South Jordan Apartments with Parking (30)
- South Jordan Apartments with Pools (19)
- South Jordan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- South Jordan Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- South Jordan Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Riverton Short-term Apartments (1)
- West Jordan Short-term Apartments (5)
- Herriman Short-term Apartments (3)
- Bluffdale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Midvale Short-term Apartments (4)
- Taylorsville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Sandy Short-term Apartments (8)
- Murray Short-term Apartments (6)
- Draper Short-term Apartments (4)
- West Valley City Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in South Jordan?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in South Jordan?
How can I find a cheap apartment in South Jordan?
Finding a short-term apartment in South Jordan takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.