868 Apartments for rent in Sandy, UT with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (7)
- Sandy Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Sandy Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Sandy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Sandy Apartments with Parking (26)
- Sandy Apartments with Pools (13)
- Sandy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Sandy Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Sandy Furnished Apartments (3)
- Sandy Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Draper Apartments with Garages (13)
- Murray Apartments with Garages (9)
- Holladay Apartments with Garages (4)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (9)
- Riverton Apartments with Garages (15)
- South Jordan Apartments with Garages (20)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Garages (10)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Sandy?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Sandy?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sandy?
"Sandy the fireworks are hailin' over Little Eden tonight, forcin' a light into all those stoned-out faces left stranded on this Fourth of July. Down in town the circuit's full with switchblade lovers so fast so shiny so sharp, and the wizards play down on Pinball Way on the boardwalk way past dark. And the boys from the casino dance with their shirts open, like Latin lovers along the shore chasin' all them silly New York girls. Oh Sandy the aurora is risin' behind us." (-Bruce Springsteen, “4th...
Sandy, Utah, is famously known as the setting for the television series "Big Love," but it has some pretty other big elements to it, as the sixth largest city in Utah. If you're a fan of sports, Sandy is the place for you, as it's one of the only cities in Utah with a proper soccer stadium (sorry, futbol stadium). See more
Sandy apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.