715 Apartments for rent in Riverton, UT with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Riverton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Riverton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Riverton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Riverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Riverton Apartments with Parking (16)
- Riverton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Riverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Riverton Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Riverton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Riverton Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- South Jordan Apartments with Garages (19)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Garages (9)
- Herriman Apartments with Garages (22)
- West Jordan Apartments with Garages (19)
- Draper Apartments with Garages (13)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sandy Apartments with Garages (21)
- Lehi Apartments with Garages (39)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Kearns Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Riverton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Riverton?
They've got the cutest of the Western states. They got the sun in the summer. And winter time the skiing is great, yeah. Salt Lake City, we'll be coming soon." (-- The Beach Boys, "Salt Lake City")
Located southwest of Salt Lake City, Riverton is a medium-sized city that has been growing rapidly. It has a rich history as a farming community and was once called Gardnerville. However, evolution was bound to happen. These days, Riverton is home to great shopping centers, parks, and all the other conveniences of modern-day living. If you’re slated to move to this city, let’s get you that dream apartment. See more
Riverton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.