1,220 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in The Colony, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in The Colony (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in The Colony (5)
- The Colony Accessible Apartments (2)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Gyms (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Parking (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Colony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Little Elm 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lewisville 2 Bedroom Apartments (37)
- Frisco 2 Bedroom Apartments (47)
- Carrollton 2 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Addison 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Plano 2 Bedroom Apartments (65)
- Coppell 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Farmers Branch 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Prosper 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Corinth 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in The Colony?
Why is it called "The Colony?" Here's an interesting tidbit about the name of this city: "The Colony" was chosen because "Colony" was already in use by another city.
Are you searching for a modern city with a small-town feel to call home? Look no further than The Colony, in Denton County, Texas. Named as one of Money magazine's top 50 best places to live in 2013 and Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Sports Town of the United States in 2003, The Colony is definitely a top-notch place to look for rental property. As of the 2010 census, the population in this city was a sizable 36,328 residents. If you are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment, 1-bedroom apartment, or condo to rent, you've come to the right place in your search for quality rental properties. See more
2 bedroom apartments in The Colony are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in The Colony near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in The Colony that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.