2,050 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in The Colony, TX
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in The Colony (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in The Colony (4)
- The Colony Accessible Apartments (2)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Gyms (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Parking (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Colony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hebron 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Little Elm 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lewisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (39)
- Frisco 1 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Carrollton 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Addison 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Plano 1 Bedroom Apartments (65)
- Coppell 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Farmers Branch 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Prosper 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in The Colony?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in The Colony?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in The Colony?
Why is it called "The Colony?" Here's an interesting tidbit about the name of this city: "The Colony" was chosen because "Colony" was already in use by another city.
Are you searching for a modern city with a small-town feel to call home? Look no further than The Colony, in Denton County, Texas. Named as one of Money magazine's top 50 best places to live in 2013 and Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Sports Town of the United States in 2003, The Colony is definitely a top-notch place to look for rental property. As of the 2010 census, the population in this city was a sizable 36,328 residents. If you are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment, 1-bedroom apartment, or condo to rent, you've come to the right place in your search for quality rental properties. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in The Colony offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in The Colony, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.