4,088 Apartments for rent in The Colony, TX with Pools
- The Colony Accessible Apartments (1)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Gyms (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- The Colony Apartments with Parking (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- The Colony Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Little Elm Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (43)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (45)
- Carrollton Apartments with Pools (28)
- Lake Dallas Apartments with Pools (1)
- Addison Apartments with Pools (12)
- Plano Apartments with Pools (62)
- Coppell Apartments with Pools (5)
- Highland Village Apartments with Pools (1)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Pools (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in The Colony?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in The Colony?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Colony?
Why is it called "The Colony?" Here's an interesting tidbit about the name of this city: "The Colony" was chosen because "Colony" was already in use by another city.
Are you searching for a modern city with a small-town feel to call home? Look no further than The Colony, in Denton County, Texas. Named as one of Money magazine's top 50 best places to live in 2013 and Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Sports Town of the United States in 2003, The Colony is definitely a top-notch place to look for rental property. As of the 2010 census, the population in this city was a sizable 36,328 residents. If you are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment, 1-bedroom apartment, or condo to rent, you've come to the right place in your search for quality rental properties. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in The Colony means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in The Colony could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.