1,180 Accessible Apartments for rent in San Marcos, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (26)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (24)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (17)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (47)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (25)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Kyle Accessible Apartments (10)
- Buda Accessible Apartments (6)
- New Braunfels Accessible Apartments (13)
- Seguin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dripping Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cibolo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bee Cave Accessible Apartments (3)
- Austin Accessible Apartments (316)
- Selma Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lakeway Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in San Marcos?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in San Marcos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Marcos?
More than 10,000 years ago, San Marcos was a river town. More than 10,000 years later, San Marcos is still a river town, with a present day population spoiled by the pleasures of spring-fed waters and an old Austin atmosphere. Necessities include a guitar, a case of beer, and a tube for floating the San Marcos River. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in San Marcos with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in San Marcos. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.