630 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Marcos, TX
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (13)
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (48)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (35)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (16)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (50)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (21)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Kyle 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Buda 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- New Braunfels 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Seguin 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Canyon Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Dripping Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Barton Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cibolo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bee Cave 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Schertz 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Marcos?
More than 10,000 years ago, San Marcos was a river town. More than 10,000 years later, San Marcos is still a river town, with a present day population spoiled by the pleasures of spring-fed waters and an old Austin atmosphere. Necessities include a guitar, a case of beer, and a tube for floating the San Marcos River. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in San Marcos offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in San Marcos, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.