190 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in San Marcos, TX
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (15)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (19)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (16)
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (35)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (20)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (15)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (39)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (22)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kyle Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
- Wimberley Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Geronimo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Buda Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lockhart Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- New Braunfels Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Seguin Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Canyon Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Dripping Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cibolo Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in San Marcos?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in San Marcos?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in San Marcos?
More than 10,000 years ago, San Marcos was a river town. More than 10,000 years later, San Marcos is still a river town, with a present day population spoiled by the pleasures of spring-fed waters and an old Austin atmosphere. Necessities include a guitar, a case of beer, and a tube for floating the San Marcos River. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in San Marcos should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in San Marcos may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in San Marcos. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.