1,129 Apartments for rent in San Marcos, TX with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (13)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (23)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (14)
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (32)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (25)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (17)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (51)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (26)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Kyle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Buda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lockhart Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Seguin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Cibolo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Schertz Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in San Marcos?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in San Marcos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Marcos?
More than 10,000 years ago, San Marcos was a river town. More than 10,000 years later, San Marcos is still a river town, with a present day population spoiled by the pleasures of spring-fed waters and an old Austin atmosphere. Necessities include a guitar, a case of beer, and a tube for floating the San Marcos River. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in San Marcos offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in San Marcos. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in San Marcos can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.