2,597 Accessible Apartments for rent in Richardson, TX
- Richardson Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Richardson Apartments with Garages (25)
- Richardson Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Richardson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Richardson Apartments with Parking (32)
- Richardson Apartments with Pools (33)
- Richardson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Richardson Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Richardson Furnished Apartments (4)
- Richardson Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Plano Accessible Apartments (34)
- Garland Accessible Apartments (23)
- Addison Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sachse Accessible Apartments (3)
- Allen Accessible Apartments (11)
- Rowlett Accessible Apartments (5)
- Farmers Branch Accessible Apartments (7)
- Dallas Accessible Apartments (253)
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (16)
- Wylie Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Richardson?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Richardson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richardson?
Howdy, Tex! Rumor along the trail is you’re on the prowl for the perfect apartment in Richardson, deep in the heart of Texas. Good call! Situated in the cozy north Dallas suburbs, Richardson is one of the Lone Star State’s most affordable communities. Sound like a good fit for you and yours? Of course it does! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place to score your dream dwellings. Just take a moment to peruse the following Qs and As and we guarantee you’ll be living the high life in Richardson in...
Having trouble with Craigslist Richardson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Richardson with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Richardson. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.