3,417 Short-term Apartments for rent in Richardson, TX
- Richardson Accessible Apartments (16)
- Richardson Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Richardson Apartments with Garages (25)
- Richardson Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Richardson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Richardson Apartments with Parking (32)
- Richardson Apartments with Pools (33)
- Richardson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Richardson Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Richardson Furnished Apartments (4)
- Richardson Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Plano Short-term Apartments (42)
- Garland Short-term Apartments (14)
- Addison Short-term Apartments (8)
- Sachse Short-term Apartments (2)
- Allen Short-term Apartments (10)
- Rowlett Short-term Apartments (4)
- Farmers Branch Short-term Apartments (7)
- Dallas Short-term Apartments (292)
- Carrollton Short-term Apartments (27)
- Fairview Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Richardson?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Richardson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richardson?
Howdy, Tex! Rumor along the trail is you’re on the prowl for the perfect apartment in Richardson, deep in the heart of Texas. Good call! Situated in the cozy north Dallas suburbs, Richardson is one of the Lone Star State’s most affordable communities. Sound like a good fit for you and yours? Of course it does! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place to score your dream dwellings. Just take a moment to peruse the following Qs and As and we guarantee you’ll be living the high life in Richardson in...
Having trouble with Craigslist Richardson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Richardson takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.