547 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in New Braunfels, TX
- New Braunfels Accessible Apartments (14)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Balconies (131)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Garages (94)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Gyms (26)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Parking (113)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Pools (54)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- New Braunfels Furnished Apartments (13)
- New Braunfels Luxury Apartments (173)
- New Braunfels Pet Friendly Apartments (104)
- Geronimo Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cibolo Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Seguin Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Schertz Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Selma Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Canyon Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Universal City Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Live Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Converse Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
New Braunfels is the proud home of Schlitterbahn - which has been voted the number one water park in the country for 16 years running.
Charm, accessibility and the best water park in the country. Really what else could you want? The truth is that New Braunfels often falls under the radar of folks who are distracted by the town's more prominent neighbors (San Antonio, Austin and even San Marcos). But with its historic downtown buildings and its lively seasonal festivals, New Braunfels has a distinct charm that makes it stand out all on its own. Not that you should ignore the town's proximity to its bigger neighbors. New Braunfels' location means that residents can take an easy drive to some of central Texas's most popular destinations. Less than an hour from San Antonio and San Marcos, this town also makes a great place to live for people who commute or travel frequently to either area. But lets get to the part you're really wondering about, shall we? The water park. Schlitterbahn may be hard to pronounce (and spell), but there's nothing easier than spending a day shooting down water slides, speeding through an aquatic pipeline or letting off some steam in a heated pool with a swim up bar. Schlitterbahn is the major attraction of the town, with many residents purchasing season passes to enjoy the park all season long. Keep reading to learn more about this super cool, super underrated town. See more
Finding an apartment in New Braunfels that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.