189 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Selma, TX
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Selma (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Selma (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Selma (14)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Selma (1)
- Selma Accessible Apartments (2)
- Selma Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Selma Apartments with Garages (10)
- Selma Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Selma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Selma Apartments with Parking (12)
- Selma Apartments with Pools (3)
- Selma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Selma Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Selma Furnished Apartments (1)
- Universal City Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Live Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Schertz Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Converse Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Cibolo Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Kirby Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alamo Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Timberwood Park Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Olmos Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Castle Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Selma?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Selma?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Selma?
" I'm just out of Austin bound for San Antone/ With the radio blastin' and the bird dog on/ There's a speed trap up ahead in Selma Town/ But no local yokel gonna shut me down" - Steve Earle
The city of Selma is located in central Texas and considered to be a part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is only 16 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio, just as you cross Cibolo Creek on I-35. First settled in 1847, Selma has been little more than a speed trap for Texans traveling from San Antonio to Austin during the latter part of the 20th century. However, it has finally begun to grow and prosper from an economic standpoint, as opposed to earning its keep on money from those who drive too fast. Economically speaking, the horse track, Retama Park is a huge boon for Selma. Open daily for simulcast events, the live track is open every summer from June through August for the best horse racing Texas has to offer! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Selma should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Selma may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Selma. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.