471 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in New Braunfels, TX
- New Braunfels Accessible Apartments (12)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Balconies (97)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Garages (56)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Gyms (22)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Parking (72)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Pools (42)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- New Braunfels Dog Friendly Apartments (82)
- New Braunfels Furnished Apartments (10)
- New Braunfels Luxury Apartments (140)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in New Braunfels (18)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in New Braunfels (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in New Braunfels (46)
- Cibolo Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Seguin Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Schertz Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Selma Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Canyon Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Universal City Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Live Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Converse Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Wimberley Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in New Braunfels?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in New Braunfels?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in New Braunfels?
New Braunfels is the proud home of Schlitterbahn - which has been voted the number one water park in the country for 16 years running.
Charm, accessibility and the best water park in the country. Really what else could you want? The truth is that New Braunfels often falls under the radar of folks who are distracted by the town's more prominent neighbors (San Antonio, Austin and even San Marcos). But with its historic downtown buildings and its lively seasonal festivals, New Braunfels has a distinct charm that makes it stand out all on its own. Not that you should ignore the town's proximity to its bigger neighbors. New Braunfels' location means that residents can take an easy drive to some of central Texas's most popular destinations. Less than an hour from San Antonio and San Marcos, this town also makes a great place to live for people who commute or travel frequently to either area. But lets get to the part you're really wondering about, shall we? The water park. Schlitterbahn may be hard to pronounce (and spell), but there's nothing easier than spending a day shooting down water slides, speeding through an aquatic pipeline or letting off some steam in a heated pool with a swim up bar. Schlitterbahn is the major attraction of the town, with many residents purchasing season passes to enjoy the park all season long. Keep reading to learn more about this super cool, super underrated town. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in New Braunfels should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in New Braunfels may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in New Braunfels. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.