214 Apartments for Rent in Farmers Branch, TX with Pools
- Farmers Branch Accessible Apartments (5)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Garages (10)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Parking (12)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Farmers Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Farmers Branch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Farmers Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Addison Apartments with Pools (11)
- Carrollton Apartments with Pools (23)
- Irving Apartments with Pools (67)
- Coppell Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (45)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (4)
- Dallas Apartments with Pools (419)
- Richardson Apartments with Pools (27)
- Plano Apartments with Pools (61)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Farmers Branch?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Farmers Branch?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Farmers Branch?
"I am from Texas, and one of the reasons I like Texas is because there is no one in control." (-Willie Nelson)
Farmers Branch Texas, lovingly referred to by locals as ‘The City in a Park’, is home to just under 30,000 people enjoying a 12-square mile slice of North-East Texas paradise. The community was first settled in the 1850s and has managed to remain a vibrant and beautiful city. Farmers Branch is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas County and is a quick and easy commute for those who need or want to work within the metroplex but have a strong desire to live in a close knit community with deep, historical roots. Talk about the best of multiple worlds! Farmers Branch seems to be a haven for those who love to work in computers and math. When you work this hard all day, coming home only minutes from your office and finding yourself surrounded by parks and the beauty of nature makes you feel as though every night is a getaway.
Having trouble with Craigslist Farmers Branch? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Farmers Branch means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Farmers Branch could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.