6,107 Apartments for rent in Carrollton, TX with Pools
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (16)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Carrollton Apartments with Parking (30)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Pools (13)
- Addison Apartments with Pools (13)
- Coppell Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (37)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (5)
- Irving Apartments with Pools (72)
- Plano Apartments with Pools (66)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (18)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (47)
- Richardson Apartments with Pools (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Carrollton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Carrollton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carrollton?
Famous rapper and reality TV star Vanilla Ice grew up in Carrollton, TX. Don't worry, we're not going to make a joke about how Carrollton is "too cool"... sort of.
Carrollton is a suburb of Dallas, TX. In 2006 and 2008, "Money _Magazine" included Carrollton as one of the best places to live in the United States. Carrollton started as an agrarian farming town, but when Dallas began to grow, so did Carrollton and especially when the St. Louis Southwestern Railway was built to cross through it in 1888. The railroad helped bring products into and out of the town. The citys biggest boom happened after the Second World War, when people seeking a nice suburban life sought out Dallas suburbs. Today, Carrollton remains a nice place to live.
Having trouble with Craigslist Carrollton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Carrollton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Carrollton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.