3,751 Apartments for rent in Lewisville, TX with Hardwood Floors
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Lewisville Apartments with Gyms (40)
- Lewisville Apartments with Parking (43)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (41)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Lewisville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lewisville Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Coppell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Hebron Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Corinth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Little Elm Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Addison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Lewisville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Lewisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lewisville?
"There wouldn't be no Alamo, / No Cowboys in the Superbowl... / No 'Lonesome Dove,' no 'Yellow Rose,' / If it wasn't for Texas" - Willie Nelson
The city of Lewisville is located in Denton County, Texas, and with a population of 95,290, it is one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States! The city dates back to the 1840's and started to grow rapidly when the first railroad arrived in 1881. Known as the "City of Expanding Horizons," it has a thriving arts and cultural life, with the Medical Center of Lewisville Grant Theater and the Greater Arts Alliance serving as hubs for the arts. There are a number of parks and recreational facilities that help make the city thriving and beautiful.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lewisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Lewisville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.