448 Apartments for rent in Killeen, TX with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Killeen (8)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Killeen (13)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Killeen (19)
- Killeen Accessible Apartments (14)
- Killeen Apartments with Balconies (245)
- Killeen Apartments with Garages (241)
- Killeen Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Killeen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- Killeen Apartments with Parking (272)
- Killeen Apartments with Pools (35)
- Killeen Dog Friendly Apartments (243)
- Killeen Furnished Apartments (7)
- Killeen Luxury Apartments (413)
- Killeen Pet Friendly Apartments (251)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Nolanville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Temple Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Georgetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Liberty Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Leander Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Round Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Hutto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Killeen?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Killeen?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Killeen?
Killeen is located about an hour north of Austin. There are a number of restaurants sprinkled throughout the city. Shopping is also quite convenient in Killeen--with a number of large malls and chain supermarkets primarily located in the east and west portions of the city. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Killeen offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Killeen. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Killeen can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.