126 Apartments for Rent in Temple, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Temple (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Temple (6)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Temple (11)
- Temple Accessible Apartments (5)
- Temple Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Temple Apartments with Garages (87)
- Temple Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Temple Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Temple Apartments with Parking (97)
- Temple Apartments with Pools (23)
- Temple Dog Friendly Apartments (114)
- Temple Furnished Apartments (6)
- Temple Pet Friendly Apartments (114)
- Morgan's Point Resort Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Belton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Salado Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- McGregor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Killeen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Hewitt Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Robinson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Waco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Temple?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Temple?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Temple?
Apartment hunting got you feeling less than stellar? Well, no worries because your new home in Temple, Texas, is perhaps the best place in the country to get sick. With more doctors and physicians per capita than any other American city, the world-class medical facilities located within city limits keep Temple residents healthy and safe. Good thing, because you'll get sick of barbecue eventually and succumb to day-old sushi specials. With regard to your renting woes? After reading this here guide, we predict that you’ll feel better in no time. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Temple offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Temple. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Temple can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.