202 Apartments for rent in Killeen, TX with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Killeen Accessible Apartments (14)
- Killeen Apartments with Balconies (245)
- Killeen Apartments with Garages (241)
- Killeen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- Killeen Apartments with Parking (272)
- Killeen Apartments with Pools (35)
- Killeen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Killeen Dog Friendly Apartments (243)
- Killeen Furnished Apartments (7)
- Killeen Luxury Apartments (413)
- Killeen Pet Friendly Apartments (251)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Temple Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Georgetown Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Liberty Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Leander Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Round Rock Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hutto Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Taylor Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Killeen?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Killeen?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Killeen?
Killeen is located about an hour north of Austin. There are a number of restaurants sprinkled throughout the city. Shopping is also quite convenient in Killeen--with a number of large malls and chain supermarkets primarily located in the east and west portions of the city. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Killeen renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.