323 Apartments for rent in Harker Heights, TX with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harker Heights (4)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Garages (30)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Parking (32)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harker Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Harker Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Nolanville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Killeen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Temple Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Georgetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Liberty Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hutto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Taylor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Leander Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Round Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Harker Heights?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Harker Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Harker Heights?
Oink! From its humble beginnings as a pig farm, Harker Heights is today a thriving community, with a population growth double that of most towns in the U.S.
Harker Heights is a vibrant city situated close to Fort Hood, one of the largest permanent military facilities in the world. Looking at this beautiful city today, you would never think that it started out as a hog farm. Back in the day, two pig farmers, Pinckney R. Cox and Harley Kern, who were earning their keep by supplying pork to Fort Hood, decided to subdivide their land and sell it as separate lots. It was, however, only after Harley Kern's death that Harker Heights was incorporated as a city in 1960. As a tribute to the former landowner, the town's name was created by cleverly combining his first name and surname. Since then, Harker Heights has expanded to the current population of 26,700 people, according to the 2010 Census. Summers in Harker Heights can be hot, contrasted by cool winters, so you will really benefit from both heating and cooling facilities in your rental apt. According to statistics, you can expect an average snowfall of 0.05 inches per year, so good luck with building that snowman. Now, let's see if we can help you find a rental apt in Harker Heights. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Harker Heights offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Harker Heights. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Harker Heights can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.