1,157 Apartments for rent in Georgetown, TX with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Georgetown (9)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Georgetown (15)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Georgetown (16)
- Georgetown Accessible Apartments (11)
- Georgetown Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Georgetown Apartments with Garages (34)
- Georgetown Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Georgetown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Georgetown Apartments with Parking (44)
- Georgetown Apartments with Pools (31)
- Georgetown Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Georgetown Furnished Apartments (7)
- Georgetown Luxury Apartments (78)
- Georgetown Pet Friendly Apartments (59)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Georgetown (1)
- Round Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (50)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Leander Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Hutto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Liberty Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Taylor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Georgetown?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Georgetown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Georgetown?
Are you looking for an apartment with surroundings that have all the amenities of a big city and the charm of a small town? Then you’re moving to right place! Located a short 30-minutes from Austin, Georgetown, Texas has all that you’re looking for, and perhaps a little more. Now let’s check out the apartments for rent and find you a great new home.
Georgetown, also known as the Red Poppy Capital of Texas, has a population just shy of 50,000. It has an attractive historic downtown and amenity-laden real estate in the suburban parts of town, But, you know what?
Choosing a neighborhood in Georgetown will really come down to what you’re looking for in a rental.
The areas adjacent to the northern towns of Weir and Serenada have seen a lot of development in recent years. This means that if you’re looking for luxury condominiums, upscale townhomes and apartment rentals, this is area is perfect for you. These rental properties will also have some of the best amenities — including clubhouses, gyms and swimming pools. Expect to pay some of the highest rents in town for these suburban-feeling areas — generally hovering between $900-1100 per month.
The downtown city center area has many historical buildings all the way east to Texas’s oldest institute of higher education, Southwestern University. The student body has diversified the rental market. If you’re looking for flexible leases, inexpensive apartments, or a smaller studio apartment for rent, your best bet will be in this area. Expect to pay between $500-700 for smaller rentals, and up to $1000 for larger ones.
South of downtown and east of campus you’ll find a lot of suburban development that caters to the homeowner. However, these areas occasionally have single-family, detached rental homes available. Expect to pay $700-1000 for rental properties here.
Your four legged friend will be pretty welcome in most apartment rentals in Georgetown. Many apartment complexes and rental homes are pet friendly, though some may require a small additional fee for housing your dog or cat.
So, welcome to Georgetown! Enjoy the small town feel of this central Texas city! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Georgetown offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Georgetown. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Georgetown can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.