11 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Killeen, TX
- Killeen Accessible Apartments (14)
- Killeen Apartments with Balconies (244)
- Killeen Apartments with Garages (282)
- Killeen Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Killeen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (60)
- Killeen Apartments with Parking (317)
- Killeen Apartments with Pools (32)
- Killeen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Killeen Dog Friendly Apartments (288)
- Killeen Furnished Apartments (8)
- Killeen Luxury Apartments (466)
- Killeen Pet Friendly Apartments (293)
- Copperas Cove Short-term Apartments (2)
- Temple Short-term Apartments (7)
- Georgetown Short-term Apartments (9)
- Leander Short-term Apartments (7)
- Round Rock Short-term Apartments (13)
- Cedar Park Short-term Apartments (9)
- Pflugerville Short-term Apartments (9)
- Wells Branch Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lago Vista Short-term Apartments (1)
- Waco Short-term Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Killeen?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Killeen?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Killeen?
Killeen is located about an hour north of Austin. There are a number of restaurants sprinkled throughout the city. Shopping is also quite convenient in Killeen--with a number of large malls and chain supermarkets primarily located in the east and west portions of the city. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Killeen takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.