15,586 Apartments for rent in Houston, TX with Pools
- Houston Accessible Apartments (369)
- Houston Apartments with Balconies (763)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (422)
- Houston Apartments with Gyms (636)
- Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (639)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (823)
- Houston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (560)
- Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (827)
- Houston Furnished Apartments (75)
- Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (823)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Pools (1)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Pools (8)
- South Houston Apartments with Pools (1)
- Stafford Apartments with Pools (16)
- Pearland Apartments with Pools (18)
- Humble Apartments with Pools (22)
- Missouri City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Spring Apartments with Pools (31)
- Atascocita Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Houston?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Houston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Houston?
'Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.' (Neil Armstrong)
When then-President of the Republic of Texas Sam Houston incorporated the City of Houston in 1837, the prevailing industry was railroad construction. A lot has changed since then, but the city’s passion for modes of transportation has not (think NASA and oil tycoons). Too bad a mass transit system consistently fails to inspire our local legislators... So whether you travel via steam engine or shuttle rocket, you’re going to need somewhere to park your vessel in this city of over two million. It doesn’t take a regular Space Camp attendee to find a great apartment in Houston, but we hope this guide furnishes some enlightenment for your odyssey. Happy hunting!
Having trouble with Craigslist Houston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Houston means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Houston could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.