13,675 Apartments for rent in Houston, TX with Gyms
- Houston Accessible Apartments (368)
- Houston Apartments with Balconies (766)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (423)
- Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (639)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (825)
- Houston Apartments with Pools (773)
- Houston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (562)
- Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (828)
- Houston Furnished Apartments (75)
- Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (824)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Gyms (7)
- South Houston Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stafford Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Pearland Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Humble Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Missouri City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Spring Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Atascocita Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Houston?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Houston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Houston?
'Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.' (Neil Armstrong)
When then-President of the Republic of Texas Sam Houston incorporated the City of Houston in 1837, the prevailing industry was railroad construction. A lot has changed since then, but the city’s passion for modes of transportation has not (think NASA and oil tycoons). Too bad a mass transit system consistently fails to inspire our local legislators... So whether you travel via steam engine or shuttle rocket, you’re going to need somewhere to park your vessel in this city of over two million. It doesn’t take a regular Space Camp attendee to find a great apartment in Houston, but we hope this guide furnishes some enlightenment for your odyssey. Happy hunting!
Having trouble with Craigslist Houston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Houston renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.