2,185 Furnished Apartments for rent in Houston, TX
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Houston (74)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Houston (71)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Houston (16)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Houston (12)
- Houston Accessible Apartments (363)
- Houston Apartments with Balconies (751)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (419)
- Houston Apartments with Gyms (627)
- Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (629)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (812)
- Houston Apartments with Pools (758)
- Houston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (552)
- Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (816)
- Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (813)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Houston?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Houston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Houston?
'Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.' (Neil Armstrong)
When then-President of the Republic of Texas Sam Houston incorporated the City of Houston in 1837, the prevailing industry was railroad construction. A lot has changed since then, but the city’s passion for modes of transportation has not (think NASA and oil tycoons). Too bad a mass transit system consistently fails to inspire our local legislators... So whether you travel via steam engine or shuttle rocket, you’re going to need somewhere to park your vessel in this city of over two million. It doesn’t take a regular Space Camp attendee to find a great apartment in Houston, but we hope this guide furnishes some enlightenment for your odyssey. Happy hunting!
Having trouble with Craigslist Houston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Houston can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Houston as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.