165 Apartments for Rent in Spring, TX with Pools
- Spring Accessible Apartments (18)
- Spring Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Spring Apartments with Garages (21)
- Spring Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Spring Apartments with Parking (25)
- Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Spring Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Porter Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Humble Apartments with Pools (19)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Pools (1)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Pools (22)
- Atascocita Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tomball Apartments with Pools (15)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Pools (7)
- Conroe Apartments with Pools (28)
- Houston Apartments with Pools (621)
- Cypress Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Spring?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Spring?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spring?
In the year 1901, the International-Great Northern Railroad opened in Spring, Texas, connecting it to Fort Worth and putting it on the map as a popular destination and travel stop. The clickity-clack of those railroad tracks put a spring in this community's step.
Located in Northern Harris County, Spring is just a hop, skip and a spring from the museums and business towers of Houston, Texas. In fact, it's a part of the greater Houston -- The Woodlands -- Sugar Land Metropolitan Area. Now just try to say that one three times fast. In the heart of Spring there's a designated Old Town area chock full of historic landmarks. What history, you ask? Well, there's plenty. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Spring means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Spring could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.