4,183 Apartments for rent in Pasadena, TX with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (12)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (4)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (23)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Deer Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Houston Apartments with Pools (1)
- La Porte Apartments with Pools (4)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Webster Apartments with Pools (18)
- Seabrook Apartments with Pools (6)
- Friendswood Apartments with Pools (5)
- League City Apartments with Pools (21)
- Kemah Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pearland Apartments with Pools (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pasadena?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pasadena?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasadena?
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Screw around all you want in Pasadena, California. Feel free to act like a fool in Pasadena, Maryland. In the mood to raise a little hell? There’s a little town in Missouri called Pasadena Hills with your name all over it. But if you’re looking for a place to rest your bones in Pasadena, Texas, you better walk the line. Why? Because nobody messes with Texas, and that’s no truer when it comes to its so-called “birthplace”. Got it? Good. Now that we’ve established that simple little principle, it’s time to saddle up and lasso the perfect apartment deep in the heart of Texas… See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pasadena means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pasadena could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.