461 Studio Apartments for rent in Houston, TX
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Houston (12)
- Houston Accessible Apartments (371)
- Houston Apartments with Balconies (752)
- Houston Apartments with Garages (410)
- Houston Apartments with Gyms (625)
- Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (641)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (818)
- Houston Apartments with Pools (768)
- Houston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (550)
- Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (828)
- Houston Furnished Apartments (77)
- Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (825)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Houston (100)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Houston (66)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Houston?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Houston?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Houston?
'Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.' (Neil Armstrong)
When then-President of the Republic of Texas Sam Houston incorporated the City of Houston in 1837, the prevailing industry was railroad construction. A lot has changed since then, but the city’s passion for modes of transportation has not (think NASA and oil tycoons). Too bad a mass transit system consistently fails to inspire our local legislators... So whether you travel via steam engine or shuttle rocket, you’re going to need somewhere to park your vessel in this city of over two million. It doesn’t take a regular Space Camp attendee to find a great apartment in Houston, but we hope this guide furnishes some enlightenment for your odyssey. Happy hunting!
Having trouble with Craigslist Houston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Houston living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Houston during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.