5,239 Apartments for rent in Carrollton, TX with Hardwood Floors
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (16)
- Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (16)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Carrollton Apartments with Parking (32)
- Carrollton Apartments with Pools (32)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Hebron Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Addison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Coppell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lewisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Irving Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Plano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Carrollton?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Carrollton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carrollton?
Famous rapper and reality TV star Vanilla Ice grew up in Carrollton, TX. Don't worry, we're not going to make a joke about how Carrollton is "too cool"... sort of.
Carrollton is a suburb of Dallas, TX. In 2006 and 2008, "Money _Magazine" included Carrollton as one of the best places to live in the United States. Carrollton started as an agrarian farming town, but when Dallas began to grow, so did Carrollton and especially when the St. Louis Southwestern Railway was built to cross through it in 1888. The railroad helped bring products into and out of the town. The citys biggest boom happened after the Second World War, when people seeking a nice suburban life sought out Dallas suburbs. Today, Carrollton remains a nice place to live.
Having trouble with Craigslist Carrollton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Carrollton renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.