147 Cheap Apartments for rent in Carrollton, TX
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (16)
- Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (17)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Carrollton Apartments with Parking (32)
- Carrollton Apartments with Pools (32)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Farmers Branch Cheap Apartments (12)
- Coppell Cheap Apartments (3)
- Lewisville Cheap Apartments (17)
- The Colony Cheap Apartments (4)
- Irving Cheap Apartments (42)
- Plano Cheap Apartments (46)
- Grapevine Cheap Apartments (16)
- Frisco Cheap Apartments (45)
- Richardson Cheap Apartments (25)
- Flower Mound Cheap Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Carrollton?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Carrollton?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Carrollton?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Carrollton?
Famous rapper and reality TV star Vanilla Ice grew up in Carrollton, TX. Don't worry, we're not going to make a joke about how Carrollton is "too cool"... sort of.
Carrollton is a suburb of Dallas, TX. In 2006 and 2008, "Money _Magazine" included Carrollton as one of the best places to live in the United States. Carrollton started as an agrarian farming town, but when Dallas began to grow, so did Carrollton and especially when the St. Louis Southwestern Railway was built to cross through it in 1888. The railroad helped bring products into and out of the town. The citys biggest boom happened after the Second World War, when people seeking a nice suburban life sought out Dallas suburbs. Today, Carrollton remains a nice place to live.
Having trouble with Craigslist Carrollton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Carrollton takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Carrollton by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Carrollton in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Carrollton.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Carrollton. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Carrollton.