99 Apartments for rent in Carrollton, TX under $1,000
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (16)
- Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (17)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Carrollton Apartments with Parking (32)
- Carrollton Apartments with Pools (32)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Addison Apartments under 1000 (1)
- Lewisville Apartments under 1000 (1)
- Irving Apartments under 1000 (4)
- Bedford Apartments under 1000 (1)
- Garland Apartments under 1000 (5)
- Grand Prairie Apartments under 1000 (4)
- Arlington Apartments under 1000 (25)
- Mesquite Apartments under 1000 (4)
- DeSoto Apartments under 1000 (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Carrollton?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Carrollton?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Carrollton?
Famous rapper and reality TV star Vanilla Ice grew up in Carrollton, TX. Don't worry, we're not going to make a joke about how Carrollton is "too cool"... sort of.
Carrollton is a suburb of Dallas, TX. In 2006 and 2008, "Money _Magazine" included Carrollton as one of the best places to live in the United States. Carrollton started as an agrarian farming town, but when Dallas began to grow, so did Carrollton and especially when the St. Louis Southwestern Railway was built to cross through it in 1888. The railroad helped bring products into and out of the town. The citys biggest boom happened after the Second World War, when people seeking a nice suburban life sought out Dallas suburbs. Today, Carrollton remains a nice place to live.
Having trouble with Craigslist Carrollton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,000 in Carrollton is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,000 in Carrollton in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,000 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.